Friday, January 15, 2010

Demanding Followers

Has anyone ever told you guys you're demanding lol

I will transfer some pics we took the other day of Ziggy & Chance from the camera tonight if I have time although I likely won't post until Monday.

We're going to the Elgin County shows tomorrow (Saturday) & Sunday. Frost & Lucy are entered. I'd have entered more but Dad is only human and I'm kind of useless at the moment. Good news though - they've scheduled my knee replacement for March 18th. I can't explain how happy I am to finally have a date for it. I think we're going to concentrate on finishing Frost & Lucy up here first as both are destined for foster homes eventually and it is a little cramped here at the moment. Having had said that, I'd miss both terribly. Dundee is leaving for a foster home later this month and I'm dreading it. I know it's the best thing for him but I'll really miss him.

I will try to get some photos at the show as well.

In the meantime, here are some more pictures of Moose (Wicca x Josh)








and his brother Simon, a GSP from Crystal Kennels in the USA

1 comment:

  1. Demanding Moi surely not ??!!??

    Good luck at the show, nothing for us this weekend but we are out next week for the first time in 2010 with Purdy and the old lady Cassie (warm up for her annual outing at Crufts !!) The Field Spaniel baby is also having a spin around the ring :)

    18th March will be hear before you know it. You will feel so much better after the work has been done but you must be a good girl and do the physio and follow Dr orders ... now that might be the biggest challenge :)

    TTFN

    Karen

    ReplyDelete