Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures and More Pictures

I finally got the seven week pictures of the puppies up on the website. I'll include them here as well. They start going home next weekend and I still haven't decided which girl I like best. Opinions please!

The Girls:

Latte





Beans




Cappucino





Mocha




The Boys:

Macchiatto





Espresso




Java




I got a bunch of pictures of them snoozing in a puppy bundle. Can you tell where one starts and the next one ends?






I tried for some pics of Dublin and Willow (the GWP) as well but everyone's back feet kept slipping on the kitchen floor and I couldn't find my slip mat. (This could have something to do with the fact that you can't see my desk top but I'm not sure how.) Dublin is our English boy. He recently celebrated his first birthday and will be in the ring in 2010. I've been holding off on showing much with my leg but I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get a handler.

Dublin





Willow

2 comments: