Monday, December 21, 2009

It's A Quiet House...

Only Beans and Latte are left and I'm firmly leaning towards keeping Latte (at least today). It goes without saying that the two of them got spoiled rotten yesterday after Wendy (nee Mocha) left with her new family. Wendy has a labradude buddy named Mallory in her new home. I need to catch up on my scanning but I'll get the pic I have of Mallory, along with Karen Ramstead's team and my french boys - Rudolfe and Mac - all scanned and on here one of these days. Promise.

I've got all my Christmas shopping done!!!!

In other photographic news, I got a great card from my friend who raises Belgian Shepherds. We met when we both had Siberians and I'm a huge fan of her Belgians. As some of you may know I once bred Belgians. I still think they are one of the most beautiful dogs ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment