Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ever had to finally decide...

say yes to one and let the other one slide? It's not often easy and it's not often kind. Did you ever have to finally decide?

I'm sure that someone besides a beer commercial deserves credit for that song but the beer commercial is all I can remember at the moment. It about sums up my position with the girls from Becca's litter. I took pictures of them Monday to try to help me decide and then I went on to ask opinions from my various gsp/show dog lists. I got back a fairly even split on who I should choose with several mentioning Mocha and Cappucino as well. It is still between Beans and Latte for me and I'm really starting to lean towards Latte. Latte reminds me intensely of Bug (her great aunt) as a puppy and while Bug may indeed be a royal pain in the a** much of the time she is also a very very nice bitch from a conformational standard.

Christmas is often a time when people think to send pictures (which I love!). I got one with a wonderful photo from my friend Karen Ramstead, of NorthWapiti Siberian Huskies. I'm a huge fan of Karen's. She runs long distance races (think 1,000+ km races like the Iditarod) with her dogs. You can learn more about them on her web site at http://northwapiti.com I'll scan it and add it here later.

Here are some of the newest ones to arrive:

Ginger




Seger




Gryphon

1 comment:

  1. John Sebastian (the Loving Spoonful) I believe...
    Heather could you include what litter the dogs are from with pics? That Ginger sure reminds me of Cooper.

    ReplyDelete