Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pictures

I'm a lousy photographer. I admit it freely. (I'm equally lousy at being photographed but that is another story.) I keeo meaning to get some new pics of the dogs taken as I have been remiss in updating Karen and Courtney with pictures of Dublin and Willow respectively.

Having said all that, I still need to take pictures of them but the weather has been so lousy and I'd like to get some on a nice sunny day if possible. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Puppy owners have no such issues. They send me tons and tons of photos which is something I absolutely love. Some of the photos are simply fantastic and I am deeply envious of the talent (and patience) the photographer must possess. I find myself wondering why my dogs never pose so beautifully for long enough for me to grab the camera, point and shoot.

Each year I take some of my favourites and put them into a calendar for family and friends. This year's cover girl is Penny. Penny has a wonderful family who helped me name our last litter (Becca x Dundee - the coffee litter - Beans, Mocha, Latte, Cappucino, Espresso, Java and Machiatto). They sent me the following picture from a fall walk and it is simply too good not to share.



Other favourites for this year include this one of Mojo retrieving two geese from the water - courtesy of Betty & Jay



This one of Bella on the beach. Bella is a foster dog, who lives with a great family in eastern Ontario and her best buddy, Puck



These two of Pixie, another eastern Ontario girl





Cocotte and her less than enthused feline friend...



and this one of Willow, the GSP in her new home up north...

No comments:

Post a Comment